With snow predicted later this week, a reminder that the City of Brookville has a snow emergency in place. A snow emergency exists when three or more inches of snow have fallen. No person shall park any vehicle on any street during a snow emergency. Places to Park during a Snow Emergency in Brookville:
City parking lots:
- Behind the Post Office off Main Street
- Off Mulberry by Powell Park
- Off Walnut between Market and Main Streets
- Westbrook Park, 524 W. Westbrook
- Fire Station 76 (west parking lot)
- City Building, 301 Sycamore Street
Ask a neighbor or friend if you can park in their driveway for a short period of time until streets are clean.
Church parking lots might be an option, but you should call the Church to get permission.